Salient Features of the scheme
- Arogya Bhagya scheme in Karnataka State was launched on 1st Aug 2002
- 126 quality care hospitals empanelled under the scheme across the state.
- Heart disease requiring medical or surgical management and any heart related diseases requiring hospitalization
- Kidney disease requiring hospitalization
Documents to be submitted
A. Application Form:
- Employee’s Signature on the application form is mandatory for the claim settlement.
- Member of the Arogya Bhaya Yojane scheme and their dependent family members should be admitted only after obtaining the authorization letter from the respective unit officer.
Network Hospitals Operating Protocol
Arogya Bhagya Yojane-Karnataka Police Health Welfare Trust Network Hospitals Operating Protocol
Under this scheme main part of the expenditure is being born from the trust. But, as the expenditure towards the non-medical items is not reimbursable, these charges have to be met by the patient.